The central body originates in a defensive structure dating back to the early medieval period. A successive renovation in 1896, transformed the main building into a patrician manor house surrounded by greenery, to which a neo-Gothic annex was added in the early twentieth century.
The surrounding buildings, once inhabited by sharecropper families in past centuries, are now used for the reception of our guests.
For those interested in a quiet and peaceful holiday, Poggiarellino can accommodate up to a maximum of twelve people in four apartments featuring restored Tuscan antique furniture and all modern amenities.
Large outdoor spaces are available to guests who choose to spend their days relaxing in splendid isolation.
Also guests can take advantage of a panoramic terrace for gatherings and wine tastings.